Now that we've said goodbye to our summer favorites, it's time to tackle Fall TV. In the second part of our inaugural podcast, we take an in-depth look at the TV schedule for the new season day by day. We share our thoughts on the shows that've already begun like 90210, Gossip Girl, Privileged, Fringe, Smallville, and Supernatural. We compared notes on which returning shows we're most looking forward to like Chuck, Pushing Daisies, and others. And we talked a bit about the new shows on the block including Knight Rider, Worst Week, and The Ex List. It's a Fall TV bonanza of a podcast.
Listen below and let us know what you think!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (31.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Episode 001, Part 2 Notes:
- Need a handy dandy printable TV schedule for this Fall Season? Signup to get free updates from TVaholic via email or RSS and you will get access to our continually updated Printable TV Schedules.
- [not-so-shameless blog plug!] So much TV, so little time. Check out what we plan on watching this season: Jason, Amrie, and Rae
- NBC is offering an early look at several of their fall premieres online and other ways.
- It's Their Birthday: Sending out special birthday wishes and thanks to both Just Jody from Canada and Polter-Cow! Jody helps us brainstorm behind the scenes and P-C was kind enough to lend us his voice for another of our “commercial” breaks th is episode.
- What you heard: Thanks to IODA Promonet for the song used in our intro and outro. Here's more information on where you can obtain the song yourself…
Asylum Street Spankers
“TV Party” (mp3)
(Yellow Dog Records)
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Amazon
More On This Album
Maureen Ryan writes The Watcher column for the Chicago Tribune but you too can find out what she's thinking about TV any time of the day if you follow her on Twitter.
Give us a call and hear yourself on the podcast! Our listener line is 213-985-3176. Feel free to give us a call and let us know what you thought of the podcast, which shows you're looking forward to the most this Fall, or give us suggestions for future podcasts.