In our third episode we briefly give our thoughts on FOX's decision to give Fringe a full-season, the CW's new pilot The Graysons, the launch date for Showtime's The United States of Tara, and the latest in casting news. Then we discuss unpopular opinions like actually liking Two and A Half Men, not liking certain characters, and many more. We also cover when and if we ever stop ourselves from sharing our opinions and why. After that we wrapped up with our thoughts on this week's primetime shows including The Amazing Race, Chuck, Life, The Big Bang Theory, Privileged, The Mentalist, Pushing Daisies, House, Supernatural, Smallville, and Sanctuary.
Listen below and let us know what you think! (And, if you subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, be sure to leave us some feedback/rate us there so we know how we're doing!)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (26.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Episode 003 Notes:
- FOX has picked up Fringe for a full season, a total of 22 episodes.
- Meanwhile the CW has committed to a pilot for a drama called The Graysons about the life of Batman's Robin before he was taken in by Bruce Wayne.
- Showtime has put a date on the launch of their new comedy, The United States of Tara, from Diablo Cody and Steven Spielberg. The show will start January 18th at 10PM.
- Casting About: Steven Weber will be appearing on Desperate Housewives this season and Jesse McCartney will take a turn as an old friend of Calvin's on Greek in early 2009.
- Thanks to Polter-Cow for helping out with one our “commercial” breaks for this episode! He's a fellow TV lover and he's got lots of intelligent things to say about the shows he's watching. Don't believe me? Check out his blog for yourself.
- What you heard: Thanks to IODA Promonet for the song used in our intro and outro. Here's more information on where you can obtain the song yourself…
Asylum Street Spankers
“TV Party” (mp3)
(Yellow Dog Records)
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Amazon
More On This Album
Give us a call and hear yourself on the podcast! Our listener line is 213-985-3176. Feel free to give us a call and let us know what you thought of the podcast, share some of your unpopular opinions (or your opinion on our unpopular opinions), chime in on the topic of spoilers, or give us topic suggestions for future podcasts.