This week Sandie (@sandiedaemons) from Daemon's TV joined us to talk about some cancellation and renewal news, answer some questions about going to Comic-Con 2011, and the plethora of TV now on Monday nights.
- A&E has renewed Breakout Kings for a second season.
- ABC Family has renewed Melissa & Joey for a second season.
- TNT has renewed Falling Skies for a second season.
- Starz has canceled Camelot after one season.
Comic-Con 2011 – 5 Questions
- What panel/pressroom are you most looking forward to attending?
- What non-panel/pressroom thing are you most looking forward to doing?
- What thing are you least looking for to?
- What tips would you give to first timers? For more tips listen to last year's Guide to Comic-Con podcast.
- What are some of the place you like to eat/hangout during the Con?
We talked about the following five Monday night shows:
- Eureka – S.4 Ep.11, “Lift Off”
- Warehouse 13 – S.3 Ep.1, “The New Guy”
- The Closer – S.7 Ep.1, “Unknown Trouble”
- Alphas – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot”
- Rizzoli & Isles – S.2 Ep.1, “We Don't Need Another Hero”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (22.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
What did you think about the new addition on Warehouse 13? What did you think about the series premiere of Alphas? How many Monday night shows are you watching? What did you think about this week's guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.
Can’t wait to see all of you again in a couple days! It’s was last year’s SDCC where I first met all 3 of you.
The primary thing I’m not looking forward to at this year’s SDCC is this new pre-reg process. Trying to run all the way to the Hyatt between 8-11am Thurs-Sun is going to be tough! Once I secure tix for next year, I’ll be able to relax a bit.
I loved the season premieres of Eureka and Warehouse 13, but have to agree with Jason on the pace of Alphas–I literally fell asleep while watching. 🙂 I’m hoping it gets better because I really like the premise.
I totally agree that there is way too much on this Summer. Like Amrie, I already checked the TiVos for this upcoming week. I shouldn’t have to be worried that the 120 hours of free space will be enough to cover Comic-Con–but it was a lot closer than I thought it would be! 🙂