This week Myles (@memles) from Cultural Learnings joined us to talk about some cancellation and renewal news, discuss some favorite returning shows for Fall 2011, and a little reality TV talk.
We talked about the following news story:
- Lifetime has renewed Drop Dead Diva for a fourth season.
TV on DVD Picks for Tuesday, October 4th & 11th
- Amrie – The League: Season Two and Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season
- Jason – Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series and Being Erica – Season 3
- Memles – Call Me Fitz: The Complete First Season
We talked about the following seven shows:
- How I Met Your Mother – S.7 Ep.1, “The Best Man,” & Ep.2, “The Naked Truth”
- Two and a Half Men – S.9 Ep.1, “Nice to Meet You, Walden Schmidt”
- Castle – S.3 Ep.1, “Rise”
- Glee – S.3 Ep.1, “The Purple Piano Project”
- Parenthood – S.3 thus far
- Awkward. – S.1 Finale.
- The Office – S.8 Ep.1, “The List”
Amrie's Reality Check
Amrie gives her thoughts on The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Top Chef: Just Desserts.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (35.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
How do you think the Fall 2011 season is going so far? What do you think about the first season of Awkward.? What do you think about how they've setup this season of Castle? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter, or Like us on Facebook.
Not much to say, just that I HATE HATTIE’S HAIR! It is so dog-ugly–almost made me quit watching the show! I still have to look away when she’s on-screen–she’s like Medusa and I fear that I will turn to stone. Someone please get her a flat iron…STAT!
It’s November, I can understand not having time to record new stuff but why are they posting so late.
Stuff happens and I got behind on editing, but we kept recording and pretty soon we had a backlog of episodes. Since we did record them, wasn’t going to not put them out just cause they were a bit behind. Anyway, there is one more to come after this one that is a few weeks old, but then after that we should be back on track for the six weeks leading up to Christmas.