On episode 144, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk about what Amrie did at Comic-Con 2012 and then discuss episodes of Bunheads, The Closer, Suits, and Political Animals. Plus, we share some problems with The Glades, even though we all like it, and a TV on DVD pick. (Start times of each segment/topic)
TV News (00:00:58)
Amrie’s Comic-Con 2012 Recap (00:01:32)
Amrie answered the following questions about her experience at Comic-Con 2012:
- What was your favorite panel? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite pressroom? Least favorite?
- What was your favorite event, party, etc. outside of the convention?
- What was the funniest thing you saw over the weekend?
- What did you miss that you wish you hadn’t?
We discussed the following five shows:
- Bunheads – S.1 Ep.6, “Movie Truck” (00:10:28)
- The Closer – S.7 Ep.18, “Drug Fiend” (00:19:16)
- Suits – S.2 Ep.5, “Break Point” (00:26:48)
- Political Animals – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot,” & Ep.2, “Second Time Around” (00:34:43)
- The Glades – Rae plays Florida consultant for the show (00:42:34)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:52:02)
Amrie briefly talks about MasterChef, The Next Food Network Star and HGTV Design Star.
TV on DVD Picks for Releases on Tuesday, July 31st (00:54:08)
- Jason & Rae picked Misfits Season One
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:51 — 27.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
What did you think about the dance scene at the end of Bunheads? Are you enjoying Political Animals? Who do you think the mole is going to be on The Closer? Are there any shows like The Glades that have small things that bother you about how they portray where you live? Got any questions for us? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.