On episode 169, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by listener Patty Housel (@phouse1964), who writes her TV thoughts at Off Color TV, to talk a little news and discuss Bunheads, Castle, Suits, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and The Good Wife. Plus, a reality check and a TV on DVD pick. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following three TV news story:
- ABC moves Happy Endings to Friday night—the best night of the week
- CBS Pulls The Job From Schedule After 2 Episodes
- BBC Axes The Hour
We talked about the following six shows:
- Bunheads – S.1 Ep.16, “There’s Nothing Worse Than a Pansuit,” & Ep.17, “It’s Not a Mint” (00:13:49)
- Castle – S.5 Ep.14, “Reality Star Struck,” & Ep.15, “Target” (00:24:50)
- Suits – S.2 Ep.15, “Normandy” (00:29:48)
- Once Upon a Time – S.2 Ep.14, “Manhattan” (00:34:33)
- Revenge – S.2 Ep.14, “Sacrifice” (00:46:32)
- The Good Wife – S.4 Ep.14, “Red Team/Blue Team” (00:55:19)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:05:54)
Amrie and Patty talked about Survivor, Top Chef: Seattle, The Amazing Race, and Project Runway.
TV on DVD Pick for Tuesday, February 26th (01:17:50)
Amrie picked The Client List: The Complete First Season.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:22:32 — 37.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
What did you think of the last couple episodes of Bunheads? What do you think of Castle so far this season? What did you think of Suits as it nears the end of season two? Are you watching The Good Wife? What did you think about this week’s listener guest participant? Is there somebody you’d like to hear join us as a guest on the podcast? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.
Ya’ll I had so much fun doing this although I have to say it’s really weird listening to it. That’s not me talking. I swear.