On episode 170, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Curt Wagner (@ShowPatrol) of ShowPatrolTV.com to take a look at what the Spring 2013 TV schedule looks like and discuss recent episodes of Southland and Community. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We briefly talked about the following three TV news story:
- FX Renews The Americans for Season 2
- TBS Renews Reality Competition King of the Nerds
- BBC America Renews Ripper Street for Second Season
Spring TV 2013 (00:04:32)
We go over the Spring 2013 TV schedule and give you our thoughts on the new shows that we’ve seen ahead of time and what returning shows we are most looking forward to having back in March, April and May. We also give premiere/return dates as we went through the schedule day by day. The shows listed below are the ones that we spent the most time talking about.
- Sunday – New shows Red Widow and Vikings and returning shows Game of Thrones and Veep. (00:04:52)
- Monday – New shows Bates Motel and Defiance and returning shows Revolution and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. (00:11:21)
- Tuesday – New shows Cult and Golden Boy. (00:18:38)
- Wednesday – New shows The Family Tools and How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life and returning show Psych. (00:21:33)
- Thursday – New shows Hannibal and Zero Hour. (00:28:14)
- Friday – New show Da Vinci’s Demons and returning shows Grimm and Happy Endings. (00:34:29)
- Saturday – New show Orphan Black and returning show Doctor Who. (00:56:01)
We talked about the following two shows:
- Southland – S.5 Ep.2, “Heat” (00:44:09)
- Community – S.4 Ep.3, “Conventions of Space and Time” (00:50:04)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:56:16)
Amrie talks about recent episodes of Top Chef: Seattle, Survivor and The Amazing Race. Plus, we all talked a bit about the Oscars (85th Academy Awards).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:23 — 33.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Are you watching Southland? What do you think of the fourth season of Community thus far? What Spring 2013 show are you most looking forward to watching? What did you think of this week’s guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.