On episode 174, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk some news and recent episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Castle, New Girl, Psych, Grey’s Anatomy and The Good Wife. Plus, a brief reality check. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following two TV news story:
We talked about the following six shows:
- How I Met Your Mother – S.8 Ep.19, “The Fortress” (00:10:17)
- Castle – S.5 Ep.17, “Scared to Death” (00:15:52)
- New Girl – S.2 Ep.19, “Quick Hardening Caulk” (00:20:39)
- Psych – S.7 Ep.4, “No Country for Two Old Men” (00:25:29)
- Grey’s Anatomy – S.9 Ep.18, “Idle Hands” (00:29:40)
- The Good Wife – S.4 Ep.18, “Death of a Client” (00:36:17)
Amrie’s Reality Check (00:43:27)
Amrie very briefly talks about Survivor.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:27 — 19.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
What do you think about How I Met Your Mother in its eighth season? What do you think about New Girl this season? Do you love Psych as much as we do? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.