Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:11:05 — 32.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 259, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk about how many scripted primetime TV shows there were in 2014 and recent episodes of Jane the Virgin, The Flash, Arrow, The 100 and Hart of Dixie. Plus, a brief reality check and a TV recommendation at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following two TV news stories:
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- Jane the Virgin – S.1 Ep.10, “Chapter Ten” (00:07:10)
- The Flash – S.1 Ep.10, “Revenge of the Rogues” (00:18:17)
- Arrow – S.3 Ep.10, “Left Behind” (00:29:31)
- The 100 – S.2 Ep.9, “Remember Me” (00:39:37)
- Hart of Dixie – S.4 Ep.3, “The Very Good Bagel” (00:48:23)
Amrie’s Reality Check (01:01:18)
Amrie briefly talked about Top Chef and MasterChef Junior.
TV Recommendations (01:03:34)
- Amrie and Jason recommended ABC’s new comedy Fresh Off the Boat, which premieres on Wednesday, February 4th with two episodes and then moves to its regular night to kick off Tuesday nights with episodes as of February 10th – Official Site
Are you still enjoying The CW’s Jane the Virgin? Did you like the Prison Break reunion on The CW’s The Flash? What do you think about the third season of The CW’s Arrow thus far? Have you jumped on board The CW’s The 100 yet? Do you love The CW’s Hart of Dixie as much as Rae does? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.