On episode 325, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Ivey West (@Dorv) and Jonathan Colbon (@Jon_Colbon) from the Sci-Fi Movie Podcast (@SciFiMovieGuys) to talk some of cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the first season finale of Blindspot, the second season finales of The Flash and The Odd Couple, the fourth season finale of Arrow and a recent episode of Game of Thrones season six. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following three TV news stories:
- Transparent Renewed For Season 4 By Amazon
- Limitless Officially Canceled By CBS After One Season
- FX Renews The Americans for Final Two Seasons
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- The Odd Couple – S.1 Ep.13, “The Ex-Factor” (Season Finale) (00:09:07)
- Blindspot – S.1 Ep.23, “Why Await Life's End” (Season Finale) (00:16:58)
- The Flash – S.2 Ep.23, “The Race of His Life” (Season Finale) (00:33:19)
- Arrow – S.4 Ep.23, “Schism” (Season Finale) (00:43:51)
- Game of Thrones – S.6 Ep.6, “Blood of My Blood” (01:00:11)
TV Recommendations (01:18:29)
- Ivey recommended Lifetime's UnREAL, which premieres season two on Monday, June 6th – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Video, DVD, Hulu or iTunes.
- Jon recommended CBS' Supergirl – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Video, Blu-ray, DVD or Supergirl, Season 1 – Supergirl. He also recommended Star Trek: Deep Space Nine – Watch episodes via Amazon Video/Prime, CBS All Access, DVD, Hulu, iTunes or Netflix.
What did you think of the second season finale of CBS's The Odd Couple? How about the second season finale of The CW's The Flash? Were you as underwhelmed with the fourth season finale of The CW's Arrow as we were? Will you be back for season two of NBC's Blindspot after that first season finale? Did you enjoy this week's episode of HBO's Game of Thrones? Did you enjoy this week's guests? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.