Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:22 — 23.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 328, Amrie (@mytakeontv), Jason (@theTVaholic) and Rae (@raelee) talk some cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the series premiere of Wrecked, the fifth season premiere of Major Crimes, the fourth season finale of Orphan Black and recent episodes of Angie Tribeca and Baby Daddy. Plus, a brief reality check and some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment)
We talked about the following three TV news stories:
- BBC America's Orphan Black Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Penny Dreadful Ends After 3 Seasons, Series Creator & Showtime Boss Confirm
- Younger Renewed Early For Season 4 By TV Land, Gets Season 3 Premiere Date
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- Angie Tribeca – S.2 Ep.3, “Beach Blanket Sting-O” (00:02:12)
- Major Crimes – S.5 Ep.1, “Present Tense” (Season Premiere) (00:06:23)
- Baby Daddy – S.5 Ep.13, “High School Diplomacy” (00:16:41)
- Wrecked – S.1 Ep.1, “All Is Not Lost,” & Ep.2, “Rest in Peace, Callaway Hinkle” (Series Premiere) (00:23:18)
- Orphan Black – S.4 Ep.10, “From Dancing Mice to Psychopaths” (Season Finale) (00:29:52)
Amrie's Reality Check (00:42:09)
Amrie briefly talked about Food Network Star, MasterChef and Maya & Marty.
TV Recommendations (00:43:39)
- Amrie recommended Showtime's Roadies, which premieres on Sunday, June 26th – Official Site
- Jason recommended The CW's iZombie – Official Site – Watch episodes via Amazon Video, DVD, iTunes or Netflix
- Rae recommended
Two Guys and a Girl, which hits DVDon Tuesday, June 28th.
What did you think of the second season of tbs' Angie Tribeca thus far? How about the fourth season finale of BBC America's Orphan Black? Were you as underwhelmed with the series premiere of tbs' Wrecked as Jason was or did you love it as much as Amrie did? Have you had enough of Freeform's Baby Daddy not putting their couples together after five seasons? Are you still enjoying TNT's Major Crimes as much as we are? Did you enjoy this week's episode? Is there a show you'd like us to talk about? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.
Your question asks about being upset that Baby Daddy has not put its couples (plural) together—who is the second one? Tucker and Bonnie?!
No, was thinking about Ben and the girl upstairs, Ben and his old high school crush, Ben and Riley, Ben and anybody for more than an episode.