Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:14:53 — 34.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 376, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) to talk some renewal news and then preview our trip to San Diego Comic-Con and all the fun TV related stuff happening there. Plus, a brief reality check and some Comic-Con survival tips at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following TV news story:
San Diego Comic-Con Preview 2017 (00:01:50)
We go over all of the TV related panels happening each day and then talk about the ones we are most interested in. We follow that up with some recommendations for smaller TV related panels to check out, then talk about some of the events surrounding Comic-Con that caught our attention and close out with some of the food and other things we are looking forward to. We each answered the following questions:
- What panels/pressrooms are you looking forward to on Thursday? (00:05:41)
- What panels/pressrooms are you looking forward to on Friday? (00:12:33)
- What panels/pressrooms are you looking forward to on Saturday? (00:19:45)
- What panels/pressrooms are you looking forward to on Sunday? (00:27:05)
- What are some of the smaller panels that sound interesting? (00:31:05)
- What outside the con events sound like fun? (00:45:30)
- What food and other things are you looking forward to? (00:50:00)
Amrie's Reality Check (00:57:49)
Amrie and Kyle briefly talked about Food Network Star and Kyle briefly talked about Big Brother.
Comic-Con Survival Tips (01:04:33)
Amrie, Jason and Kyle each gave their tips for getting around Comic-Con so you can maximize your fun.
Are you going to San Diego Comic-Con 2017? Do you like frozen yogurt as much as Amrie does? How many times do you think Sweet Things San Diego got mentioned? What are you most looking forward to in San Diego? What did you think of this week's guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.