Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:36 — 32.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 396, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) to preview our trip to San Diego Comic-Con and all the fun TV related stuff happening there. Plus, a brief reality check and some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
San Diego Comic-Con Preview 2018 (00:02:26)
We go over the TV related panels happening each day that we are most interested in. We follow that up with some recommendations for smaller TV related panels to check out, then talk about some of the events surrounding Comic-Con that caught our attention and close out with some of the food and other things we are looking forward to. We each answered the following eight questions:
- What panels/pressrooms are you most looking forward to on Thursday?
- What panels/pressrooms are you most looking forward to on Friday?
- What panels/pressrooms are you most looking forward to on Saturday?
- What panels/pressrooms are you most looking forward to on Sunday?
- What are some of the smaller TV related panels that sound interesting?
- What show do you wish was having a panel?
- What outside activations/events sound like fun?
- What food and other things are you looking forward to?
Amrie's Reality Check (00:37:15)
Amrie and Kyle briefly talked about Food Network Star and Big Brother.
TV Recommendations (00:39:44)
- Amrie recommended NBC's Trial & Error.
- Jason recommended Syfy's Killjoys.
- Kyle recommended NBC's The Good Place.
Are you going to San Diego Comic-Con 2018? Do you like checking out new food places as much as Jason does? What are you most looking forward to in San Diego? What did you think of this week's guest? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.