Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:17:19 — 53.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 399, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) and Lynn Valiquette (@povprod) to talk some cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the series premiere episodes of The Cool Kids, FBI, Manifest, A Million Little Things and Single Parents. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following three TV news stories:
- Ducktales Renewed for Season 3 on Disney Channel Ahead of Season 2 Premiere
- I'm Dying Up Here Canceled By Showtime After 2 Seasons
- USA Network Renews Queen of the South
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following five TV shows:
- Manifest – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (00:03:40)
- FBI – S.1 Ep.1, “The Monster” (00:15:06)
- Single Parents – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (00:26:34)
- A Million Little Things – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (00:33:39)
- The Cool Kids – S.1 Ep.1, “Pilot” (00:57:59)
TV Recommendations (01:08:31)
- Jason recommended the TV Time app for helping keep track of all the TV you're watching.
- Kyle recommended Netflix's Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father.
- Lynn recommended CBC's Workin' Moms
Did you watch NBC's Manifest? How about CBS' FBI? Did you like ABC's Single Parents? Are you onboard for ABC's A Million Little Things? Are you one of FOX's The Cool Kids? What did you think of this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.