Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:19:10 — 54.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 406, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) and Fadra Nally (@allthingsfadra) of Stinger Universe (@stingerpodcast) and All Things Fadra to talk some cancelation and renewal news and then discuss the first season finale of Homecoming, the first midseason finale of Manifest, the series premiere of Nightflyers and a recent episode of The Flash. Plus, some TV recommendation at the end. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following eight TV news stories:
- Take Two Cancelled at ABC
- Mr. Mercedes Renewed for Season 3 at Audience Network
- Salvation Canceled at CBS After Two Seasons
- Comedy Central Cancels Another Period After 3 Seasons
- You Season 2 Cancelled By Lifetime; Moves To Netflix As Original Series!
- One Chicago‘s Move to Wednesday Nights Is Working Out as NBC Orders More Episodes
- Daredevil Canceled By Netflix After 3 Seasons; Future In Other Marvel Projects
- Teachers Cancelled; No Season Four on TV Land
We used the specific episodes listed below as a jumping off point to discuss the following four TV shows:
- Homecoming – S.1 Ep.10, “Stop” (Season Finale) (00:13:03)
- Manifest – S.1 Ep.9, “Dead Reckoning” (Midseason Finale) (00:29:34)
- The Flash – S.5 Ep.7, “O Come, All Ye Thankful” (00:46:12)
- Nightflyers – S.1 Ep.1, “All That We Left Behind” (Series Premiere) (00:56:58)
TV Recommendation (01:12:25)
- Kyle recommended Netflix Christmas movies like A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding.
- Fadra recommended Netflix's The Haunting of Hill House.
Did you watch all of Amazon's Homecoming? What did you think about the midseason finale of NBC's Manifest? Are you still watching The CW's The Flash? Will you be continuing the journey with Syfy's Nightflyers? What did you think of this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.