Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:51 — 35.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 407, Amrie (@mytakeontv) and Jason (@theTVaholic) are joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) to talk about what's been canceled, what's still yet to be determined and the new fall shows that we're announced at Upfronts 2019 for ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX and NBC. (Start times of each segment/topic)
Cancelations and Endings ()
We talked about which of the following shows we would have liked to see continue and if there were any shows that we were surprised were not among these:
- ABC: For the People, The Fix, The Kids Are Alright, Splitting Up Together, Speechless, Take Two and Whiskey Cavalier.
- CBS: The Big Bang Theory, Elementary, Fam, Happy Together, Life in Pieces, Murphy Brown and Salvation.
- The CW: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane the Virgin and iZombie.
- FOX: The Cool Kids, The Gifted, Gotham, Lethal Weapon, The Passage, Proven Innocent, Rel and Star.
- NBC: I Feel Bad, Marlon, Midnight, Texas, Reverie and Trial & Error.
Still Waiting to Hear or Premiering This Summer ()
We talked about if we would like to see any of the following continue on:
- ABC: Grand Hotel.
- CBS: Blood & Treasure, The Code, Instinct and Ransom.
- The CW: None.
- FOX: None.
- NBC: Abby's, A.P. Bio, The Enemy Within, The InBetween and The Village
New Shows for Fall 2019 ()
We talked about which of the following we are most interested in checking out:
- ABC: Emergence, Kids Say the Darndest Things, Mixed-ish and Stumptown.
- CBS: All Rise, Bob Hearts Abishola, Carol's Second Act, Evil and The Unicorn.
- The CW: Batwoman and Nancy Drew.
- FOX: Bless the Harts, Not Just Me and Prodigal Son.
- NBC: Bluff City Law, Perfect Harmony and Sunnyside.
What cancelations were you most disappointed with? What new Fall 2019 shows are you most looking forward to checking out? What did you think of this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.