Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:53:56 — 78.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
On episode 413, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) and Lynn Valiquette (@povprod) to talk a bunch of TV news and then recap our trip to San Diego Comic-Con 2019. (Start times of each segment/topic)
We talked about the following 18 TV news stories:
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to End After Season 7 in 2020
- Amazon Cancels Forever, Too Old to Die Young, and Three Other Shows
- Amazon renews Carnival Row ahead of its debut, The Expanse season 5 and more
- Amazon Decides to Bring Back The Boys for a Second Season Ahead of Series Premiere
- Fear the Walking Dead Renewed for Season 6 at AMC
- NOS4A2 Renewed for Season 2 on AMC
- The Code Canceled By CBS After One Season
- Archer Renewed for Season 11, Reveals Season 10 Ending at Comic-Con – Spoilers
- Euphoria Renewed for Season 2 at HBO
- Hulu renewed The Handmaid's Tale for a fourth season
- Baroness Von Sketch Show Lands Early Season 5 Renewal At IFC – TCA
- Will & Grace Ending With Season 11
- A.P. Bio, a Canceled NBC Comedy, Has Been Saved by … NBC
- Lucifer Final Season Gets Six More Hours Ordered By Netflix, Bringing Total To 16 Episodes
- Netflix renews Big Mouth for three more seasons
- Designated Survivor Cancelled Again, This Time by Netflix
- Now Apocalypse Canceled After One Season at Starz
- Animal Kingdom Renewed for Season 5
San Diego Comic-Con Recap 2019 (00:10:00)
We go over our favorite TV related panels and pressrooms, what outside activations we visited, the swag we came back with, the best things we ate and more surrounding our trip to San Diego for Comic-Con 2019 by each answering the following eight questions:
- What were your favorite panels and/or pressrooms you attended each day?
- What outside activations did you check out each day?
- What did you do and see on the convention floor?
- What was the best event you attended at night?
- What was the best/weirdest/strangest thing you saw while roaming around?
- What was the best things you bought and/or piece of swag you got?
- What was the best things you ate?
- What other fun things are worth mentioning?
Did you going to San Diego Comic-Con 2019? What did you do, eat and see in San Diego? What did you think of this week's episode? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.