On episode 416, Jason (@theTVaholic) is joined by Kyle Nolan (@kyool) from NoReruns.net (@NoReruns) and Lynn Valiquette (@MrsTVaholic) to recap the Fall 2019 TV schedule and then talk about some DVDs, including a Letterkenny giveaway, and streaming. (Start times of each segment)
Fall TV Recap 2019 (00:01:15)
We took a look back at all the 2019 fall TV shows we watched or tried to watch and gave our favorites and the ones we deleted our season passes for. We answered the following seven questions to give you a feel for what we thought was the good, the bad and the ugly of the 2019 Fall TV Season:
- What new broadcast network shows are you enjoying most?
- What new broadcast network shows have you stopped watching and why?
- Any new broadcast network shows you are going to not continue with when they return?
- What returning broadcast network shows are you enjoying most?
- Any returning broadcast network shows you have given up on?
- What cable and streaming shows have you been watching and enjoying?
- What new or returning broadcast, cable and streaming shows you haven't watched that you still plan on checking out?
Letterkenny S.1&2 DVD Giveaway (00:43:54)
We want to know what your favorite shows and/or the ones you gave up on this fall? Leave your lists in the comments and then login to the Rafflecopter form to check off that you've commented and see the other ways you can get bonus entries for a chance at Letterkenny S.1&2 on DVD.
Official Giveaway Rules
- Entries are limited to the number you can submit via the Rafflecopter entry form. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Must be 18 and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. Must include a valid name and email address, which we will only use to contact you, if your comment is selected as the winner. Odds of winning depend on number of legitimate entries. The use of automated devices to enter the giveaway is prohibited. There is no responsibility assumed by TVtimesThree.com for lost or late entries, or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur.
- Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. ET, Friday, January 11th, 2020. One entry will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter to select the winner.
- The winner will be notified via email. Overzealous spam filters can sometimes eat the message, so please check your spam folder or come back to this page to see if you’ve won. You will have until January 17th, 2020 to respond. Once the winner has responded with his/her U.S. or Canadian shipping address to claim his/her prize, the winner’s name and state/province will be added to this post. If you don’t respond in time, a new winner will be selected. Prizes lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping cannot be replaced and winners are responsible for any taxes resulting from the receipt of prizes. Any and all guarantees and warranties of prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to contact the prize manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
DVD & Streaming Chat (00:44:00)
Kyle and Lynn discussed Letterkenny and then Kyle talked a bit about the differences between The Simpsons on DVD and streaming on Disney+.
What new broadcast shows did you enjoy this fall? What about returning TV series? Did you try some shows out that didn't make the cut? Did you enjoy this week's discussion? Let us know in the comments, send us an eMail, connect via Twitter @TVtimesThree, or Like us on Facebook.